Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Current Favorite: Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector


I'm currently in love with this product: the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector.
BB creams are hyped in the Asian community so long already, so it's really not a novel product for me. However I never ordered any of them, because I couldn't be bothered by paypal and the very lengthy process of ordering things on ebay (I'm just not a fan of waiting 1-2weeks for an order).
So I was happy to give the Garnier-take on BB a shot and I'm in love!

It's very light-weight when on, yet giving enough coverage to hide those little red spots and blemishes; and a little bit of this goes a long way!

I can only recommend it although it's not a favorite product of many beauty bloggers,
Well, I guess you just have to try it out yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment