Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A university girl's bag


My take on what every university (college-) girl should carry around in her purse to be prepared for uni's challenges. Well, this is at least what I carry around on a daily basis.

Ein kleiner Einblick in meine Uni-Handtasche. Diese Sachen schlepp ich andauernd mit mir rum:

1. Agenda - 1. Kalender

Being organized starts right here - make sure you have enough space for all your daily tasks, to do's, deadlines, exams, schedule, notes and so on. 

Ein gut geführter Kalender ist schonmal die halbe Miete. Eine gute Übersicht eurer Vorlesungen, To Do's, Abgabetermine, Examen, Notizen etc. kann den Alltag um so einiges erleichtern!



2. Water - 2. Wasser

Always carry some water...period.

Ohne Wasser geht garnichts!


3. Lipbalm / 3. Lippenbalsam
My fav: Labello Glamorous Gloss - Natural and Labello Volume Gloss
- care and gloss in one....I think I'll stick with it!

Mein Liebster: Labello Glamorous Gloss in Natural und Labello Volume Gloss
- Pflege und Gloss in einem...genau mein Ding!


4. Elastics / 4. Haargummis
Can you study with your hair all over the place?

Oder könnt ihr euch etwa mit ungebändigtem Haar konzentrieren? 


1 comment:

  1. I like all the items in your bag, water is something that can't be missing in my bag, also my phone and camera ;)
    XX

    ReplyDelete