Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Laid back like Fearne


Do you know Fearne Cotton?
She's a very charming DJane at BBC Radio 1, and I'm currently loving her laid-back style.
Currently I'm dealing with tons of deadlines which does not leave me with much time for planning my outfits..even worse, there is even no time for shopping :( How horrible is that?
Anyways, enjoy some of Fearne's outfits, since I cannot provide you with much personal inspiration right now..

Kennt ihr Fearne Cotton?
Fearne ist zum einen spritzige DJane beim BBC Radio 1 und Britische Stilinspiration.
Ich liebe ihren lässigen Style, da ich selber gerade kaum Zeit für aufwendige Outfits und Make-Up habe.
Nicht nur das, schlimmer noch - Zeit zum shoppen habe ich auch keine mehr :(
Naja, ich hoffe euch gefallen Fearne's Fotos, da ich euch z.Zt keine bieten kann :P

No comments:

Post a Comment