Friday, October 8, 2010

.SHOPPING TIME: h&m haul.

As mentioned yesterday, I had some time left yesterday evening to hit the town!
For whatever reason I found the stuff at Zara quite boring this time, what's wrong with me?!?
Luckily you can always rely on the good'ol Swede!

So, check out some of the things I got:

Wie ich ja gestern schon erwähnte, hatte ich gestern abend noch Zeit um etwas shoppen zu gehen! Komischerweise hat mich bei Zara garnichts angesprochen, ich weiss auch nicht warum.
Deswegen ging es dann zum Schweden, auf den kann man sich immer verlassen!

Also, hier die Sachen von gestern:


Striped shirt: 6,95€
 Pullover: 9,95€

 (btw: these are awesome! they have them in a lot of colours, definitely a tip for fall)

Brogues: 19,95€
These I looove, I was looking for a pair like this for a long time now



 Jeggins: 9,95€

No comments:

Post a Comment